Super Bowl snacks are an essential part of watching the big game, especially if you're throwing a Super Bowl party! You can never have just one, it's always best to serve a spread so everyone can munch while they watch football. This list includes all the best chip dips, finger foods, and awesome appetizers to eat on Super Bowl Sunday!
Best Super Bowl Snacks
Game day appetizers are a must when watching any big game, but I like serving up something extra special for the Super Bowl! These game-day-worthy snacks and Super Bowl appetizers are all full of flavor, perfect for grazing, and easy to eat on the couch.
I've added some new and unique flavors like dill pickle dip and pork belly burnt ends, but you'll be happy to know this list also features some classic sports fan favorites. You can't go wrong with chicken wings when watching football!
- Best Super Bowl Snacks
- What To Eat When Watching The Super Bowl
- 1. Air Fryer Frozen Mac n Cheese Bites
- 2. Dill Pickle Dip
- 3. Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- 4. Ranch Cheese Ball
- 5. Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 6. Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 7. Totchos
- 8. Crab Stuffed Shrimp
- 9. Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
- 10. Baked Chicken Wings
- 11. Air Fryer Mushrooms
- 12. Baked Mac n Cheese Bites
- 13. Air Fryer Pigs In A Blanket
- 14. Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs
- 15. Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 16. 2 Ingredient BBQ Little Smokies
- 17. Venison Meatballs
- ? More Game Day Recipes
- ? Recipe
What To Eat When Watching The Super Bowl
Consider how many friends or family members will be watching the game with you. Then choose a few of these easy snacks for everyone to munch on together! I usually make 3-5 different snack trays depending on the number of people coming over.
1. Air Fryer Frozen Mac n Cheese Bites
There is no shame in using frozen appetizers. Especially for the Super Bowl and especially when they taste this good!
Your air fryer will take frozen mac n cheese bites and turn them into delectable bite-sized snacks that are crispy on the outside and perfectly melted on the inside! You don't have to tell anyone they were frozen.
2. Dill Pickle Dip
If you are a pickle lover or have pickle lovers in the family, you have to try this dill pickle dip! It's full of tangy pickle flavor and you can serve it with chips, chicken, or vegetables.
3. Pork Belly Burnt Ends
Burnt ends are like caramelized chunks of meat candy, and they are even more delicious when made with pork belly! No one will be able to resist popping one, or a couple in their mouth. You might want to make extra.
4. Ranch Cheese Ball
Who can resist a giant ball of cheese and ranch seasoning? You can scoop it, you can dip it, or you can spread it on crackers!
The recipe is very simple and can be made in almost no time at all. It's a great last-minute addition to any Super Bowl spread.
5. Buffalo Chicken Dip
Wings and football are a match made in heaven. Now you can take the classic flavor of Buffalo chicken wings and turn it into a zesty chip dip!
All it requires is 5 simple ingredients. You can even use canned chicken here, so prep is a breeze.
6. Ranch Roasted Potatoes
These ranch-roasted potatoes only need 3 ingredients to make. The potato wedges cook up perfectly crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside!
A dusting of dry ranch seasoning gives these fries plenty of flavor. Oh, and they are great for dipping, too!
We all love loaded nachos, but for the Super Bowl why not try something even better? Totchos!
They are loaded with ground beef, nacho cheese, black beans, sweet corn, and shredded cheddar. The tater tots are tossed in taco seasoning for an extra burst of flavor!
8. Crab Stuffed Shrimp
A platter of crab-stuffed shrimp makes any event feel like a special occasion. Jumbo shrimp are filled with a creamy combination of cream cheese, sweet crab, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and mayonnaise.
9. Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
An easy chip dip filled with savory and salty sausage flavor. All you need is 3 ingredients: ground pork sausage, cream cheese, and a can of RoTel tomatoes with green chiles.
This super simple dip is tasty on crusty bread, chips, crackers, or veggie sticks!
10. Baked Chicken Wings
No super bowl recipe list is complete without chicken wings. These baked wings are less greasy and much easier to make than frying.
11. Air Fryer Mushrooms
Sliced mushrooms cooked until tender-crisp in the air fryer are an easy, low-calorie, low-carb option that still tastes delicious. All you need is sliced white mushrooms, olive oil, and some seasoning.
12. Baked Mac n Cheese Bites
If you'd rather whip up some homemade mac n cheese bites, this oven-baked recipe is the way to go. They are creamy, cheesy, and delectably bite-sized.
You can make these mac and cheese bites with leftover macaroni or you can use a box of stovetop mac, whatever you hand!
13. Air Fryer Pigs In A Blanket
Pop some crescent roll-wrapped Little Smokies in your air fryer for a quick and tasty snack! It's a super easy way to feed a hungry group of football fans. I secretly like to dip them in the other chip dips on my spread.
14. Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs
The grape jelly in this recipe melts and caramelizes into a sweet and sticky sauce that is hard to resist. Just combine the ingredients in your crockpot and let it do all the work!
15. Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
If saucy wings aren't your thing, try these baked garlic Parmesan chicken wings! They have loads of flavor, you don't even need a dipping sauce (though they still taste delicious when dipped!)
16. 2 Ingredient BBQ Little Smokies
Nothing beats the ease of making a delicious appetizer with only 2 ingredients. Grab your favorite BBQ sauce and some Lil' Smokies sausages and you are ready to go! They are more than worth the sticky fingers.
17. Venison Meatballs
It's game day, so why not serve some wild game? Venison makes the most incredible meatballs that are easy to serve on a platter or with toothpicks.
These meatballs are a great alternative to pork or beef, especially if you often have veal on hand. They don't even taste gamey at all!
Do you plan on trying any of these fabulous Super Bowl snacks this year? Be sure to come back and let me know which recipes were your favorite in the comment section below!
>>>>See all of my recipes HERE<<<<
? More Game Day Recipes
- Hot Dog Bar - The perfect DIY main course for a group of hungry football fans!
- Baked Cheeseburgers - A platter of juicy cheeseburgers is a great way to accompany all of these tasty snacks!
- Stuffed Pizza Bombs - Pillsbury biscuits filled with marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni!
- General Tso's Chicken Wings - Try your chicken wings with sweet and tangy General Tso's sauce.
- Pretzels - Feel like you're at the stadium with some fluffy jumbo pretzels!
- Stovetop Popcorn - Nothing beats a good old-fashioned bowl of stove top popcorn while you watch the game.
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star??rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social [email protected]?Pinterest,?Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
Super Bowl Snacks: Sausage Cream Cheese Dip (+More Crowd Pleasing Recipes)
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 14.5 oz RoTel diced tomatoes with green chilies (1 14.5-ounce can, do not drain)
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 8-ounce bricks, softened at room temperature and cut into chunks)
- Heat a skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat and add in the ground sausage. Cook the breakfast sausage until it is browned, making sure to break it up into smaller pieces as it cooks.1 lb ground pork sausage
- Once browned, drain the grease and return to the stove over medium-low heat.
- Next, add in the can of Rotel (not drained) and the chunks of cream cheese. Allow the mixture to heat up and stir frequently until the cream cheese has melted completely.14.5 oz RoTel diced tomatoes with green chilies, 16 oz cream cheese
- Once all of the ingredients are evenly distributed, serve immediately with chips.
- Make sure you don't drain your Rotel! You need the liquid for this recipe, or the dip will be too thick!
- Serve this rich and creamy dip with your favorite tortilla chips, corn chips, celery, or carrot sticks!
- If you want to add some extra heat, mix in some jalapenos, more diced chiles, or hot sauce (you can also use spicier sausage)!
- To store: Keep any leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- To reheat: You can reheat small portions using the microwave or reheat on the stove top over medium-low heat until the dip is thoroughly heated all the way through.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!