These bible study snacks are wonderfully tasty, easy to throw together, and perfect for serving a large crowd! Whether you are looking for something that is sweet or savory, I have plenty of options for you. Here's a list of 19+ yummy treats to bring with you to your next bible study!
Bible Study Snacks To Serve To A Crowd
I love a delicious snack while I am attending my Bible study! Some of us prefer a sweet treat while others love a savory snack, whichever you choose we have you covered!
If you are in charge of bringing next week's snack, then you must try some of my favorites listed below!
- Bible Study Snacks To Serve To A Crowd
- 1. Apple Cobbler Pie Bars
- 2. Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies
- 3. Spam Puffs
- 4. Pretzels
- 5. Baked Donuts
- 6. Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- 7. Chocolate Revel Bars
- 8. Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 9. Stovetop Popcorn
- 10. Pinwheel Sandwiches
- 11. Charcuterie Board
- 12. French Onion Dip
- 13. Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
- 14. 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 15. Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 16. 7 Layer Dip
- 17. Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
- 18. No-Bake Butterscotch Cookies
- 19. Lil Smokies Pigs in a Blanket
- ? More Yummy Collections
- ? Recipe
1. Apple Cobbler Pie Bars
Apple cobbler pie bars are the perfect blend of warm spices and sweet flavors! These bars contain fresh juicy apples, sweet vanilla glaze, and a soft buttery crust that everyone will adore!
Serve these apple cobbler pie bars cooled with a giant dollop of fresh whipped cream!
2. Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies
Oatmeal Raisinet cookies are going to be your new favorite Bible study snack once you taste them! These cookies have delicious chocolate-covered raisins and gooey oatmeal, they are baked until golden brown!
Serve these scrumptious cookies with an iced cold glass of your favorite type of milk!
3. Spam Puffs
Spam puffs are a unique snack that you can serve at your next Bible study! They are salty, savory, and a bit addictive! This snack is great served fresh out of the oven!
Be sure to double the recipe so that everyone can have seconds!
You will love these delicious and salty pretzels at your next bible study. Nothing is better than a freshly baked homemade soft pretzel to eat with a group of friends!
Serve these soft pretzels with my beer cheese for an even more delicious experience!
5. Baked Donuts
Baked donuts are easier to make than you may realize! They will be a hit at your next Bible study, everyone will definitely ask you to bring them to every meeting!
Top these donuts with cinnamon and sugar, chocolate sprinkles, hot fudge, or our delicious homemade sweet vanilla icing!
6. Apple Oatmeal Muffins
These apple oatmeal muffins are moist, flavorful, and perfectly baked! They are an easy-to-eat, handheld snack that everyone at your Bible study will enjoy!
Reheat these muffins in the microwave to serve them warm, or keep them in the refrigerator and serve them chilled!
7. Chocolate Revel Bars
Chocolate revel bars are every chocolate lover's dream snack! If you have a few chocolate enthusiasts at your Bible study, then this is a must-have snack!
These chocolate revel bars are filling, fudgy, and full of rich flavors! Be sure to have a cold glass of milk ready to serve with these chocolate revel bars!
8. Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic dessert! You can't go wrong with delicious chocolate chip cookies for your next Bible study!
Be creative with these delicious cookies and make sandwiches by adding some delicious vanilla bean frosting to the middle!
9. Stovetop Popcorn
I love stovetop popcorn! It is quick and easy to make, and only has 3 ingredients! This is the perfect Bible study snack to pass around and enjoy while you chat amongst yourselves!
Drizzle this salty popcorn with homemade toffee sauce to make this a sweet and salty snack!
10. Pinwheel Sandwiches
The pinwheel sandwiches are filling and delicious! They are layered with various kinds of cheese, salami, bacon, and condiments!
Customize your pinwheel sandwiches in any way you like with toppings that you love!
11. Charcuterie Board
A fresh charcuterie board is perfect for a large gathering! Fill your charcuterie board with fresh fruits, veggies, meats, cheese, crackers, and dipping sauces!
Ask the members of your Bible study group what their favorite charcuterie board toppings are to create a delicious personalized treat!
12. French Onion Dip
I am obsessed with this French onion dip! It is mildly tangy with a deep onion flavor, it is great for chips, crackers, pretzels, or toasted bread!
Customize this dip by adding other ingredients such as smoked paprika, fresh lemon juice, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, or cream cheese!
13. Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
These chocolate pecan pie bars are just what your next bible study needs! These bars are an explosion of flavor and have multiple layers of textures, they are crunchy, chewy, and creamy!
Serve these chocolate pecan pie bars chilled for the best experience!
14. 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
These 2 ingredient lemon bars are simple to make and great to make for your next bible study! They are tangy and sweet with the perfect light texture.
Serve these lemon bars with a light dusting of confectioners sugar to add a little more sweetness!
15. Spinach Artichoke Dip
This spinach artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy, and flavorful! The members of your Bible study group will love dipping crackers, bread, or chips into this scrumptious dip!
Serve this spinach artichoke dip piping hot while it is still gooey, or serve it chilled and firm!
16. 7 Layer Dip
If you want a mixture of delicious flavors and textures then you will love this 7-layer dip! The various layers of beans, salsa, cheese, and guacamole will have your mouth watering!
Customize this amazing dip by adding other layers such as pico de gallo, ground beef, shredded chicken, or pickled jalape?os!
17. Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
Peanut butter banana brownies are an explosion of rich flavors that your Bible study members will love! These brownies are fudgy and rich with a deep chocolate flavor!
Not a fan of bananas? Don't worry! You can't even taste this healthy hidden ingredient!
18. No-Bake Butterscotch Cookies
No-bake butterscotch cookies are a great treat to serve at your next bible study meeting! This recipe is simple to make and is a definite crowd-pleaser!
Easily double the batch to allow everyone to fully indulge themselves in these amazing cookies!
19. Lil Smokies Pigs in a Blanket
Lil smokies pigs in a blanket are warm and savory with a delicious smokey flavor. This snack is very simple to make and only contains 2 ingredients which makes them almost foolproof!
Serve these piggies with your favorite condiments such as spicy ketchup, honey mustard, or even our homemade ranch!
What is your preferred bible study snack? Did you choose one of our delicious recipes above? Let us know how it turned out in the comments below!
? More Yummy Collections
- Friendsgiving Recipes - If you are getting together with a group of friends this holiday season, make sure to try out some of these recipes!
- Fall Baking Recipes - If you love all of the warm and cozy fall flavors, these are the recipes for you!
- Back To School Lunch Ideas - These recipes are perfect for taking to school in your lunch box!
- Dessert Bar Recipes - These sweet bars are great for serving large groups of people!
- Muffin Recipes - If you ever have some morning Church events, whip up a batch of muffins to take along!
- Game Day Appetizers - These tasty appetizers are quick, effortless, and great for a crowd!
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star??rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social [email protected]?Pinterest,?Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
Bible Study Snacks: Apple Cobbler Bars (+More Snack Ideas)
Apple Pie Bars
Apple Pie Bars
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan with butter or non-stick cooking or baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, salt, and apple pie spice (or cinnamon).? cup butter, 1? cups sugar, ? teaspoon salt, ? teaspoon apple pie spice
- Add the eggs one at a time, starting with the first egg and vanilla extract, and mixing between each addition (add a tablespoon or two of ap flour if your mixture starts to curdle).3 large eggs, 1? teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix in the all-purpose flour just until the dough is combined. Reserve 1 cup of the dough for the topping, set it aside.2? cups all-purpose flour
- Spread the dough in an even layer over the bottom of your greased baking pan then top with apple pie filling. Drop the reserved dough in rounded spoonfuls over the top of the apple pie filling.21 oz apple pie filling
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30-35 minutes, or until the cobbler bars are golden and the topping is set (no longer doughy). Remove from the oven when done, set the pan on a wire cooling rack, and allow to cool before topping with icing.
- In a small bowl combine the glaze ingredients until smooth. Adjust the thickness as needed to reach a drizzling consistency that clings well to your spoon, but drizzles easily.? cup confectioners' sugar, 1 tablespoon heavy cream, ? teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drizzle the glaze over your cooled apple cobbler bars, cut, and serve or allow the glaze to set before cutting.
- Cut your apple pie filling into smaller chunks to spread out more evenly over these pie bars.
- If you're out of canned apple pie filling, try my easy homemade apple pie filling!
- Store any remaining apple cobbler bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days (without the glaze). If you are adding dairy-based glaze, your cobbler bars should be refrigerated.
- To freeze your apple cobbler bars, hold off on adding the glaze until they're thawed. Wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil and transfer into an airtight freezer storage container or plastic freezer storage bag. Thaw overnight in the fridge and serve within 3 months of freezing.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!